Friday, January 16, 2009

Where are the best places to take a tourist in Portland Oregon?|100517

I know less about my own city than I should. I met a girl from argentina and I want to show her around. Any suggestions?

  • Take her to the portland zoo..its HUGE! you could basically spend all day there...or if you_re around salem the enchanted forrest is really fun- its about 45 mins or less from portland. I also heard the underground tunnels are really cool.If she likes to shop take her to the lloyd center...the mall has 3 stories full of shops. Depending on what day you come you could always see a show at the rose garden.

  • Pittock Mansion has awesome views, Saturday Market by the river is fun, Lloyd Center with the skating rink is nice, NW 23rd is funky, Mount Tabor is very scenic, Lake Oswego is quaint, Pioneer Square usually has something going on. I used to live in Portland and loved it there !

  • Go to the Columbia River Gorge and see Multnomah Falls. They are very scenic and lovely.

    The Portland Japanese Garden is beautiful. Visit the Portland Zoo. Take a sightseeing cruise or a jet boat tour. Both are great fun.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS