Friday, January 16, 2009

What are some suggestions for what to wear while traveling to Big Bear, CA?|185351

Every time I have been to Big Bear, it was winter and cold. It is summer now and my boyfriend and I are going to visit Big Bear in two days. I_ve never been without my short dresses and high heel platform shoes! I want to wear something fashionable, yet kind of warm, in case it was cold during the weekend.
We are probably staying at the cabin most the time. Anyone has any suggestions?

  • In Big Bear I certainly wouldn_t recommend dressing like a sheep!!

    Seriously it will be around 70 there during the day and it still get_s pretty darn cold there at night. It_s probably going to be near freezing at night. So I would take _early_ spring kind of clothes and be prepared just in case it warms up a little more during the day.
    Have fun - what a great place to go for a weekend! It_s beautiful there!

  • Use a website to see what the weather will be like before you leave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS