Friday, January 16, 2009

Is the vancouver or pullman campus better of washington state university?|161564

Im am planning to attend washington state university for engineering. being in a large city doesn_t bother me. i am waiting for more info from wsu but which campus is better, and why? thank you for any help.

  • Sorry you missed your mark by about 3000 miles. This is Travel Washington, DC. Washington State is West Coast and we are East Coast.

  • First, you should know that I have not attended WSU or any of the branch campuses that they offer. Geographically speaking, Vancouver is on the west side near Portland while Pullman is on the far east side, somewhat near to Spokane. I_m not sure, but I assume that courses at either location have to adhere to the same requirements. Another thing to take into consideration is that the home sporting events are in Pullman. Several friends of mine have attended WSU Tri-Cities. From what I_ve heard. TC has a pretty good correlation between the university and companies that give you on-hands experience such as Battelle, Bechtel, and Flour. I hope that I helped. Best wishes as you go to college!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS