Saturday, January 17, 2009

What are some points of interest at Valley of Fire State Park?|154315

I_ve lived in Vegas for over 2 years now and still haven_t been to the Valley of Fire. My parents are coming this weekend and want to go. What are some specific points of interest in the park that I should show my visitors?

  • Seven Sisters, Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock and Fire Canyon.

    The heat is going to be brutal! I went hiking the other day and it was not a great idea. Most of the sites at VoF can be easily seen/gotten to from the road/car, so it shouldn_t be too bad. Make sure you have plenty of water and sunscreen.

  • MAXX NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE CAR MORE OFTEN... VALLEY OF FIRE IS GREAT, HOT AS HELL BUT GREAT... YOU MUST WALK THROUGH THE STONE CARVINGS, TAKE A CAMERA, HAVE FUN, AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER... FOLLOW THE ROAD THROUGH AND IT WILL DROP YOU OFF AT THE LAKE...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS