Saturday, January 17, 2009

How to get from union station to the cta red line?|179432

Im going to visit my cousin at loyola and I know you can take the red line and that it isn_t far from union station. So if I were to walk there how exactly would i get to the red line? Whenever I try to look it up on a website it sends me in a million different directions. Im pretty bad with directions so any help would be great!

  • just walk east a few blocks to State Street. The subway is under State

  • Union station very near the red line... Red line used to be called the _State Street Subway_, so, therefore, it is under State Street.
    Union station is off the Blue line at Clinton, which is only one block South and West from the red line... I would suggest you walk a few blocks north and a few blocks East to the loop and find State Street, look for the Chicago Theater and there you are.

  • LOL I_m sorry, but Union Station is the name of a gay bar in the city I live in. I just had to tell you that, ok I love you Chicago! _3 xox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS