Monday, September 8, 2008

What is the fastest route between San Diego and San Francisco?|145785

Is it faster to take 405 through L.A., instead of the usually congested 5? Should I switch to 101 to avoid the fog in the central valley? If I take 5 all the way up, is it better to take 152 back through Gilroy, or go all the way up through 580? What if there_s a winter storm brewing? What is the best time to avoid traffic?

  • If the weather is good and you avoid rush hour in LA, I_d say I-5 all the way to I-580. 101 is a lot slower than I-5 unless there_s fog in the Central Valley or snow on the Grapevine. 152 is always bad news. You can call the CalTrans number 1-800-GAS-ROAD and get current info on particular highways.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS