Monday, September 8, 2008

How much money should I save for our trip?|167192

We are traveling from Appleton, Wisconsin to Orlando, Florida in August to go to a Star Wars Convention. We will be leaving Wisconsin on the 10th and then leaving Florida on the 16th. How much money should I save up for this trip? I know our hotel is going to be almost 700 dollars for the entire stay. There are 5 people going. Me, my husband and our 3 children who will be 7 3 and 8 months old at the time of the trip. Any info would help. Thanks.

  • Well factoring in hotel, gas, and eating...you_re looking at $700 for hotel, approx $250 for gas, if you get 30 miles to the gallon and what it costs. I live in Jacksonville, Florida and gas is about $2.50 per gallon here. And then food for the entire trip for all 5 of you is probably going to be about $75 - $100 per day. I would say you are probably looking at, at least $1500. I could be off, but that_s about what I would save up. I could be aiming a little high and probably am, but it_s better to aim high than low.

  • I hope you have a lot of money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS