Thursday, September 18, 2008

What do you like better the beach or the mountains?|184603

I love going to the beach and the mountains! My family goes to both every year! Which one do you like better?

  • I love them both...........I live in Florida and have for years but missed the mountains so much, we bought a vacation cabin in Blue Ridge, GA (90 min North of Atlanta).

    Now I have the best of both!

  • the beach. Love just sitting at Lake Michigan watching the beautiful sunset going boating. The further north you go more the more beautiful View you have at lake michigan. I love spending time on the lake. At least lake michigan is really safe to swim in no matter how far out you go. or just renting a cabin or going camping in a tent at one of the 2000 inland lakes we have here .

  • i love both, thats why i luv California so much, because we have both, and u don_t have to go far to see it all...california is the only state in the US where u can surf, and snowboard in the same day.

  • I spent my summers at the beach in the mountains. It_s called Lake Tahoe! But to me, nothing beats the beach on the ocean. Even though the Pacific is pretty cold.

  • I love both too, but if I have to choose one I_d say the mountains because I love to ski.

  • both equally---thats why i live in maine, we have miles of sandy beaches in southern maine plus the mountains inland

  • mountains. my family used to vaca down the jersey shore for years, kinda sick of it.

  • Wowouch hard question i Luv them both but I would choose the beach:)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS