Thursday, September 18, 2008

Help me please -- I am trying to figure out the time difference from Australia to three places in the US help?|170647

I tried to figure it out on the computer but it is just too much or this blonde senior citizen to figure.

Right now it is about 12:30 PM in Hobart Tasmania. I need to know what time it is in Atlanta, Georgia USA, Bismark, N.D. USA and Tucson, Arizona USA -- can anyone please tell me and help me. Thanks so much.


  • http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

  • Atlanta = 8:30pm Jan 17th

    Bismark = 6:30pm Jan 17th

    Tucson = 6:30pm Jan 17th (I think)

    The U.S changes times twice a year but Arizona doesn_t. In the spring we jump forward an hour and in the fall we go back an hour but I can_t remember when my city is on the same time as Tuscon.

  • I believe Holly is right. That is confussing when the States go on Daylight Savings and one doesn_t.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS