Sunday, August 3, 2008

What are the whale watching opportunities on the island of Kauai?|125667

I have been to Maui several times to see the whales but my wife and I want to visit the island of Kauai. I know Maui is the best for whale watching, but what are the opportunities for watching whales on Kauai? Are they very plentiful or is a sighting a rare occurrence?

  • More than likely in the winter months, they should be plentious. I know on Oahu they are!

  • Winter months (Middle of October to Mid February) for the whole state. Kauai would mainly be on the northern and western side.
    They have zodiac boat tours that take you along the Na Pali Coast line and you can see the there. It_s a real beautiful boat trip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS