Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What is your favorite and least favorite ride in Disney World?|114739

You have to pick just one fav and one you hate!

  • Favorite- Haunted Mansion.

    Least favorite- Stitches Great Escape.

  • Love Love Love - Splash Mt. _ Tower of Terror

    Pirates of the Caribbean is a pretty good ride, but I hate how they act like since they renovated it it_s so different. They just cleaned it up and stuck johnny depp in a few places and acted like it was so different.

  • My favorite ride at Disney World is:
    ~ Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)

    The ride at Disney World I absolutely hate is:
    ~ NONE! All the rides at Disney World are awesome but a lot of people don_t like certain rides because their either boring, not exciting, or too fast. But it doesn_t matter with me which ride I get on because it_s Disney World! You should love every ride. ;)

  • i have a lot of favorites. its really really hard to choose. but if i can only choose one.
    fav:
    tower of terror

    least fav:
    expedition everest.
    i love thrill rides and its not thrilling at all in my opinion.

  • My favorite ride is probably Splash Mountain (hard to choose) because of the combination of theming and thrill.

    My least favorite would have to be the new Tiki Room. I was never crazy about the old one, but the new one is hideous.

  • I love the Blue Line, or whatever it_s really called. I don_t think anyone else really likes it. But it_s the longest ride and you get to see so much at the same time. Go into Space Mountain, see Buzz_s ride, etc, I love it.

  • My favorites are Mount Everest and Thunder Mountain cause they_re roller coasters but not too crazy.

    My least favorite is Journey into the imagination wth figment. So boring.

  • Favorite - Splash Mountain - a classic

    Least Favorite - Jungle Cruise (kinda corny and always a long line)

  • favorite is Soarin get their early fast passes go quick. Don_t think I have a least favorite.

  • Love.... Rockin Roller Coaster

    Hate....Space Mountain....hate the fact its in the dark and so rickety!

  • Haunted Mansion = LOVE

    Stitch = HATE....COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS