Friday, July 18, 2008

What is the Buckhead area of Atlanta like?|172949

My daughter recently moved to Atlanta and is in an apartment a couple of blocks from the Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead. Can somebody who lives in the area tell me if it is a safe neighborhood? Is it mostly residential? Is it considered downtown?
Thanks for your help!

  • It is a very nice area. It_s a pretty good ways north of the areas considered downtown and midtown. I would consider it very safe. The area right around the mall gets some crime, but a block away I think the crime drops to almost nothing.

    Your daughter is in a good spot.

  • Heck yes. I_ve lived in Buckhead for 14 years- my whole life. I_ve never experienced anything bad like that. It_s mostly residential and there are some amazing schools, restaurants, and Lenox Square is really cool too. It_s probably the safest place in Atlanta. For the most part, It is where all the rich people live.

  • very nice area...not really too residential in the way of houses. Flats more so mixed with socially active Pubs.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS