Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where are the best places to live in California and raise a family?|122228

I am interesting in relocating to California with my family and am looking for a few areas to begin looking. I want to make sure I am in a suburban area that is not too far out into the mountains and away from civilization and not too close to LA, but not too far away either, I still want to be able to get to the city. Like now I live in between New York City and Philadelphia in the burbs. Any suggestions as to where I should begin looking?

  • venture county especially simi valley, thousand oaks.

    See LA in
    http://www.bayareavisit.com/LA.html

  • Redlands, outside of San Bernardino...

  • Look into North County San Diego in suburbs like Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach, San Marcos, Rancho Bernardo, ect... The coastal suburbs are the nicest b/c of the climate and beach but it_s a little cheaper inland. It_s about a 45-60 minutes away from the mountains, about 45 minutes to Orange County, and about 1.5 hours from Downtown Los Angeles and 30-45 min from Downtown San Diego.

    I work in North County in Carlsbad and it seems like a great place to raise a family. Low crime, good schools, friendly people, lots to do, ect... It_s _cheaper_ than OC and LA too.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS