Thursday, April 10, 2008

What is a good neighborhood to move to in Orlando Florida with Section8?|106931

I have three children and currently would like to move to Orlando Florida. I have Section 8(housing assistance program), and would like some opinions and suggestions on a safe place to move my kids. I was looking at Valencia Forest and read some very harsh facts, and my second choice is Belle Isle but can not find any revies, can someone please give me some insight, i am looking for a fur bedroom? Please help me?

  • I am sorry to say that i am in total disagreement with section 8 having seen whole sections of cities become slums . Generally speaking the section 8s mess up a neighborhood and bring in crime.

  • You cannot transfer your Section 8 from County to County without approval
    You need to find neighborhoods where Section 8 is accepted. Not every landlord signs up for the program
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS