Saturday, April 5, 2008

What are some good things to do while visiting Minneapolis?|162155

I_m going to the Mall of America, but I_m wondering what else there is to do...
I don_t want to do all of the touristy things (I want to do some), but I do want to see the city and what it has to offer. What do locals do while exploring their city? What are some good restaurants? What_s a cool bar to check out? Where_s good shopping?

  • downtown minneapolis has good shopping and good restaurants. I_d hit up hennepin ave for some good bars. First Avenue is a good music venue. The MOA is a cool place and I_m sure you_ll like that. That_s the best place to shop because there are soooo many stores. A lot of the locals do the segway tour (most tourists don_t even know about it) It_s a ton of fun!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS