Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is bidding for a hotel on priceline worth it?|188149

I am planning on going to Las Vegas April 17 and returning April 20 and I am currently looking for a good. Is priceline worth using, I know you can_t pick the hotel, is 150 a night an ok price to use to get a good 4 star hotel? Or even a 100 a night for a good 4 star hotel?

  • You may do better just trying to book a room at the website of one of the hotels. Take a look on Trip Advisor for some reviews. More than likely you may be able to get a better discount going directly through the hotel.

  • yes!!! Deffinitely worth it...
    We saved almost $200 using priceline for our Vegas trip.
    And rooms in any 4 star Vegas hotel are going to be a little pricey--so I_d say that the price you_re getting is pretty normal, if not better than average.

  • I used travelocity when I went to Vegas, that is where I got the best deal!

  • Yes, try priceline and bid low. Also look into some of these specials deals

    http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/special.h��

  • I never find any great deals on travel sites like that. I usually find the cheapest rate on the hotel website itself. Even if I don_t, I sign up for the email promotions from my favorite hotels and usually receive an email before my trip offering a low rate. For the last two years we have stayed at Excalibur for $50/ night or less. I have also received deals from Luxor for $60 or $70 a night. I just don_t see the point in paying for a ritzy hotel, when you aren_t going to be spending much time in the room. While you are in Vegas, you can go to any hotel you want and access what they have to offer. So my advice is to sign up for each hotel_s email offers, and hope to see some discounted rates in your inbox. Have fun- I_ll be there during the last week of March.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS