Thursday, March 20, 2008

What are some fun things for teens to do in Seattle after 10pm?|119667

My schools homecoming is in Seattle this year on Saturday night. Homecoming ends at about 10pm and we wanna do something in Seattle afterwords but weren_t sure whats open and fun for 15-18 year olds to do.

Any ideas? Please and Thank u =] Oh! And preferably something not expensive.

  • For a big city, we really do not have much of a night life for people under 21. I guess your group could always go to Seattle Center or up to Broadway. I don_t know of any Clubs under 21.

  • Try Club One3one, it_s about 15 dollars I think. 16+ and an Id not a school Id.

    or maybe...


    try going to a Bowling Alley, for Cosmic Bowling That_s really fun :)
    I believe the carnival at the Seattle Center is still open maybe go on the Ferris wheel?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS