Thursday, March 20, 2008

How much is it to get ride the Rides at the lenawee county fair?|165252

I am new to lenawee county this year and would love to go to the fair. How much is it to ride the rides? Is there a day they do the wrist bands and how much is that?

  • If you_re talking Michigan, here_s their web site:


    http://www.lenfair.com/


    My web browser doesn_t have all the necessary plug-ins, so I wasn_t able to determine if they had any ride specials. At many events that have ride specials, they usually tell you how much it costs for unlimited rides but don_t tell you the normal cost for rides, which seems to be getting more expensive all the time. In the Upstate NY area, one of the more expensive rides is a tall slide, and can cost up to $4! If I had one of those slides, I could make a lot of money, even if I charged $2. Sheesh. They don_t cost much, require little maintenance, and don_t cost much to operate.

    Jim
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS