Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What are the cheapest and safes small twons to live in near big cities? I mean dirt cheap living amp; close jobs!?|176765

I am curious what are the best and cheapest small towns to live in and where to find them , websites online, surveys, etc.

  • Depends where in the world you are. If you wanna live with the _working class_ (me) there are alot of advantages, you do have to put up with crime and violence. Youre choice. I live on the outskirts of London, and although I hear about alot of stabbings and burglaries up the road, I still think I have it pretty peachy.

  • In the U.S.? There aren_t any small towns that meet your requirements for _dirt cheap_. The closer you live to a city the higher the cost of living becomes.

    Safe? The suburbs (That is what small towns around a city are.) are generally safer than the inner city, but that doesn_t mean much anymore. Remember that the cheaper the living in the suburbs, the less money available for police protection.


    Jobs? Very few and far between in this economy.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS