Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whats a fun campground to go to near Chicago with no cops and lot of fun for teenagers?|173683

Im turning 18 soon, and I want to go camping! Well my friends and I are throwing together a trip. We are in-visioning a really cool discrete little campground. I want it to include lots of trails, water, and hiking areas. But, of course want to get really wasted, high, etc, so need there to be no cops! Any suggestions of fun places? I prefer really wooded areas.

  • the dan ryan woods, 8301 s. western, it s great, plenty of trails, water and the highest point in the city, you can see downtown from the hills. highly recommended. nearby restaurants and bars too, no cops either.

  • Near Chicago.No.No one in their right mind would rent to teenagers anyway.

  • ...a bar... once you get drunk enough you_ll start seeing a buncha trails just magically appear where water is abundant in the restroom and the hike back to your car is endless..

  • in chicago? nowhere

  • I agree with the first answer...Happy Trails dogg ;-)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS