Saturday, December 25, 2010

What are the most beautiful towns in California? Which ones are your favorite and why?|145063

I am trying to get a good list of the best, most beautiful towns in California. I can_t find anything on the web and I figured it would be better to get answers from people that actually live in California. I am only a teen and I am just looking for a town that is very nice and elegant and just the best towns that people love for its beauty and the kind of enviorment around them.

  • I wouldn_t live in Cali. for all the tea in China, but I do like to visit there. The most beautiful cities there are all toward the north: San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and the little hamlets dotting the Napa valley are great. My uncle lived on a spread in Watsonville that looked like it was taken intact out of the Yorkshire Dales. I even liked Fresno and Bakersfield.

    The most beautiful big city, by far, is San Francisco. On a clear day, go to the top of Telegraph Hill, and see if you don_t agree.

    I haven_t been to San Diego, but I hear it_s really nice. Everything between there and Moro Bay can drop into the Pacific for all I care. LA is by far the UGLIEST place I_ve ever been with the exception of NYC. You couldn_t pay me enough ever to go back to either town.

  • I lived in San Diego for 18 wks in _88. I found it to be a great town to get around quickly and found the locals to be easy to get along with. I also visited LA at that time and found it does have its social issues. I did go into the _wrong(black)_ area in LA.I found locals were friendly and helpful





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS