Friday, December 24, 2010

How much does it cost for snowboard rentals in colorado?|107021

How much does it cost for snowboard rentals in colorado?
And where is the best place to snowboard for beginners? it_ll be my first time.

  • Shaped Rental Package $16 $14*
    Performance Shaped Package $21 $18*
    Hi Performance Shaped Package $26 $23*
    Child_s Ski Package $9 $8*
    Snowboard Package $21



    http://www.maisondeski.com/


    They said if you call ahead or rent online they give the second price listed - as far as fewest people, I don_t know, I don_t board, but my brother likes Loveland.

  • Berthoud Pass Is NOT a beginer ski area.....It is an EXPERT ONLY backcountry riding experience!





  • The closer you get to any of the resort towns the more they charge. Rent them in Denver or suburbs if flying into DIA. Sent you a link to Berthoud Pass Ski Area on another question of yours that I answered. If you decide to go there get there early because it looks like they limit the number of skiers there per day to 400. I hear that Berthoud Pass is a great place to ski. I haven_t been there myself but I just might try it! Until I read your question I forgot the place existed because they don_t advertise like all the other huge corporately run ski resorts here in Colorado. If you don_t arrive in time to go to Berthoud well you_re still in luck because Winter Park and Mary Jane are just minutes down the other side of the mountain!

  • It will cost about $20-30 for a one day rental which includes your snowboard and boots. It will be closer to $20 if you rent them in Denver and probably closer to $30 to rent them at the ski resort.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS