Monday, December 27, 2010

How long does it take to drive from San Francisco to Vallejo?|163228

My family is taking a trip to San Francisco to visit some relatives. My mom said she would pay me if I drove my little sister to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and that it_s not too far. How long does it take to get from San Francisco to Vallejo?

  • Take the Bay Bridge, then I-80 East and you will go right by it. Depends on traffic, but figure 45 minutes minimum, 1hr 30mins max.

  • during afternoon rush hour on I-80 it would take well over an hour

  • as said before, about 45 min to an hour. It_s a nice drive when there_s not a ton of traffic.

  • 45min

  • that depends entirely on the time of day. If you are talking non rush hour commute, 45 minutes. Rush Hour heads from SF to Vallejo in the afternoon starting at 3pm-ish.

    Mileage wise it is is 32 miles and supposedly 33min according to yahoo maps. Which I suppose you could do in the middle of the night with no cars on the highway.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS