Friday, November 26, 2010

Would the trek to Vermont to the bear factory be worth the trip?|145082

I just received a Vermont bear as a gift. I see they have quite a factory and tourist trap. I was just wondering if anyone has been there. Thanks in advance.

  • Sounds like a great trip to me. There is a place in Colorado called Estes Park that is beautiful. They have this big shop in the shape of an Ark and it is called Estes Ark. They have TONS of Boyd_s there.

  • Probably it is, because Vermont is a nice place. You can also stop at Ben and Jerrys on the way up there (Eastern side.) Or you can travel up the West on Rt 7 and visit Bennington and Manchester. Even if it is a tourist trap, you_re gonna have fun and a nice relaxing weekend. I would love to do that. It brings back wonderful memories of when my son went to summer camp in Vermont. Except, once we stayed at the _Chicken Pox Hotel_ and the kids all got chicken pox. I had to go back a week later and pick him up. Enjoy!

  • if your driving down rt 7 in VT then yes its worth a stop. its a very nice tour but its not some place I would make a long drive just to visit.

  • I collect bears. I am hoping to visit the Boyd_s Bears factory in Pennsylvania someday...if the gas prices go down.

  • Never been there or to Vermont either.I hear Vermont is beautiful in the fall.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS