Thursday, November 11, 2010

What should we do in Atlanta for our anniversary?|196240

I originally just wanted to spend a night or two in Atlanta for my Christmas gift from my boyfriend.
Our 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of December and my birthday is a few days into the new year. We have decided to do Christmas/Anniversary/Birthday all at once in Atlanta.

I have planned for either of these two dates:
- December 30 - January 1 (What goes on in Atlanta for New Years??)
- January 2 - January 4

I just wanted to know what kind of things we should plan to do and where good places are to eat.

  • You can go have dinner at the top of the W hotel downtown. It_s really nice. If you like movies, you can go to the Buck Head Back Lot. It_s like a restaurant inside a theater.

  • Well there are numerous things you can do in Atlanta. Dinner possibilities are endless but I would recommend The Sun Dial, Chops, Six Feet Under, Dante_s down the Hatch, and MF Sushi. Also there is the CNN Center tour and Centennial Park is beautiful this time of year with all the Christmas lights up. If he is a sports fan i would definitely recommend a hawks or thrashers game because both are doing very well this year. Also on New Years go to the Peach Drop! Its a great atmosphere with tons of people! Hope this helped some! Enjoy your stay in my fine city!

  • I would suggest SunDial Restaurant, it should offer a beautiful view of the city. You could probably go to the Peach drop on New Years.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS