Thursday, November 11, 2010

What is the best way for me to get from Weed California to Antioch California?|196345

I_m going to an event later in July and I need to get from Weed California to Antioch california. I_m 21 but I don_t drive. I saw that the greyhound bus would only take me to vallejo and I don_t know how to get the rest of the way to Antioch. Any ideas?

  • It appears that your best option will be via Amtrak. They offer a combined bus/train rate of $68.50 one way.

    Go to www.amtrak.com

    The tricky part is doing your search. When I searched from Weed to Antioch it wouldn_t do it, but if you do a multi-city search going from Weed to Martinez, CA and then from Martinez, CA to Antioch, it will do it. Your connections are Weed - Sacramento - Martinez - Antioch. You ride the bus between Weed and Sacramento, and then get a train the rest of the way. It should take you 8 hours and 10 minutes of total travel time (including about a 1 hr layover in Martinez).

  • Yes, take amtrak. I do this alot to visit my best friend, its very clean and pretty easy to take. You take a bus all the way to Martinez and the lay over is more like 30 mins max. Then you hop on a train for about 15 mins which takes you straight to downtown Antioch. Visit amtrak.com

  • a train? taxi? plane?have a friend pick you up? teleport?
    how many other options do you need?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS