Monday, November 1, 2010

What are the jobs for nurses like in Maine?|168987

I live in Texas and want to relocate to Maine. I am an LVN here, but I think the north uses LPN. It is just me and my husband. Children all grown.

  • Yes, it_s LPN (Licenced Practical Nurse) up there. There are openings for RN_s as well as LPN_s in Maine. Check out the website from the link below for Career Builders; input Nurse for job type and Portland, Augusta and Bangor (all in Maine) for locations. You_ll see several positions being advsertised for LPN_s.

  • Tom T summoned it up great. I can only add, that if you want a job in Maine, you can get one. If you check different Hospitals etc. you will also find, that some offer a sign-on bonus because they are understaffed and looking for Nurses desperately.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS