Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are some good time-consuming things to do on an airplane?|168233

Besides the obvious, sleeping and reading, what other things do you normally do on a plane to pass the time?

So far I plan on bringing a 2x2x2 and a 4x4x4 Rubik_s Cube, some paper and a pencil, my iPod, cell phone, and that_s pretty much it. (just for my small carry on).

Also, am I aloud to bring my own food on our does it have to be bought at the airport?

  • If you can, get your hands on a portable dvd player. Watching dvds is great for killing time. Plus, it might fit in your carry-on.

    And yes, you can bring your own food. I almost always stop at Subway and carry on my lunch/dinner.

  • You may not be allowed to bring food since they might have restrictions.

    To pass time consider playing with cards and play solitaire or bring an electronic like psp.

  • Get a book of crossword puzzles, specially the type that have no clues and just give you a few letters with every square numbered.

  • I would bring your laptop and watch dvds...


    Enjoy your trip:)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS