Saturday, October 23, 2010

What are the best National Parks to visit in the state of Washington?|142742

I love beautiful scenery, hiking, backpacking, etc. Can you tell me about your favorite parks and hikes?

  • Olympic National Park is the best one to visit in the state of Washington. Some spots I like the best in the park are Hurricane Ridge, Hoh Rain Forest, and Rialto Beach. Stop at the Park Visitor Center first to get maps and ask questions so you can save time and figure out where you want to go. I enjoyed auto touring and taking a few short hikes in the park. I also enjoyed watching the wildlife in the park. Everything is so green there, it_s absolutely amazing. Olympic National Park has beaches, forests, mountains, beautiful wildflowers and interesting wildlife. I highly recommend going there if you can only visit one park in Washington state.

    Here is a link to the park:

    http://www.nps.gov/olym/index.htm

  • Oh my, they are all so beautiful. Try starting with Mt Rainier National park.

    Also try this link.


    http://www.experiencewa.com/home.aspx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS