Monday, October 4, 2010

Can someone show me how to Hypnotise someone from Bloomington Indiana?|192422

Can someone show me how to Hypnotise someone from Bloomington Indiana? I think this is very interesting. I would love to know who to do it and how it works. Thanks for your help in advance!

  • Have Kelvin Sampson keep calling them on their cell phone repeatedly.

  • if you really want to learn all about hypnotism visit one of my favorite blogs _ http://mindhypnotizm.blogspot.com/ _ dat_s the real deal there_s a complete info on HOW TO? WHAT IS HYPNOTISM?





  • I don_t understand why someone from Bloomington would be different to hypnotise than anyone else. If you want to get on the bloomingon residents good side wear red and white or root IU. I don_t believe common people without training can hypnotise others. Maybe getting someone drunk would help to relax them into a hypnotic state.

    Edit: I want to appologize for not knowing a sarcasm when I first saw it!

  • put them in a round room and tell them to pee in a corner. that should do it (works with all Hoosiers)

  • Show them a basketball and then bounce it continuously. This will hypnotise them.

    I can say this...I grew up in Bloomington-the best city in the US.

  • Sure, order a pizza and see how many Purdue grads it takes to deliver. Then sit on your lawn and as they all go by, tel them they are getting sleepy, sleepppy, sssllepppyyy, and they_ll be yours to do with as you please.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS