Sunday, September 12, 2010

What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?|151004

What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?
My boyfriend and I are going to move to the area. He loves to golf and I would like to know about the different golf courses/centers in the area. I have never golfed. It is almost his birthday and I would like to surprise him with some type of golfing excursion or golfing gift certificates. Do you have any ideas as to where/what I can give him?

  • This might be a good place to start (
    http://www.golfchicago.com/).
    It has listings for all of the courses in and around Chicago. You can search for courses according to area.

  • The golf course up in Wilmette. There are some good views of the Baha_i Temple and the Lake!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS