Sunday, September 12, 2010

Is Ontario Mills Mall in California crowded?|116894

I am planning to go there on a Sunday.
Either August 23rd, or the 30th, and i am wondering if it is crowded.
I am going to drive a long way, so I need to know if it is even worth checking out.
Please do not recommend other outlets, my heart is already set on going to this particular one.
Thank you!

  • Hi,
    That depends what time of the year you are going. I would not go near it during Xmas time. Weekends are busy days and there will be a crowd. I would suggest to go during the week if you can. There are 10 entrances, so remember which entrance you came in, or you will be looking for your car for a long time. Good luck.
    Frank.

  • Seeing that you are planning to go on a weekend and right before the new school year, it may be pretty busy. I would recommend going early to avoid the crowds. Also, you may want to check out Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga, its less than 2 miles away at the Foothill Blvd exit off the 15 fwy.

  • Yes it_s going to be super crowded. I went there last week during the week in the afternoon (around 1:30pm) and it was pretty busy. Seemed like I had to park a mile away too. But it is one of my favorite malls, other than Montclair Plaza, so yeah it_s worth checking out. Food court sucks though...no good food at Mills Mall. :(

  • I used to live fairly near to Ontario Mills, and it can get VERY crowded. It was nice when it first opened, but I think it went downhill pretty fast. The Outlet Mall in Cabazon is much better quality, and kept up better

  • Probably, but what kind of mall/outlet is actually empty? I think it is worth it to make the drive. With tons of stores, I don_t really blame them for being crowded. Happy shopping!

  • I go there, yea on sundays it gets real crowded but they have cool stores, and a huge gameworks n sam ash n rainforest cafe, jc penny, burlington coat factory, and 200 stores more!!

  • Be safe. A lot of gang activity and hoodlums hang out here.

  • im going to this one too im so exited:) You shud let me know how great it was?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS