Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What is your favorite New Jersey Beach and why?|112380

I have been to many of them but some I have not. I have my own faves. I_m wondering what others think.

  • Spring Lake is very quiet and clean, and has a nice (and preppy) town, but it doesn_t have much of a boardwalk, and you technically can_t eat on the beach. It is my personal favorite.
    Sea Girt is very similar, but has even less of a boardwalk and a worse town.
    Cape May has a nice town, but the beach is narrow and kind of choppy.
    Point Pleasant_s beaches are really busy, with huge crowds who come because of the big boardwalk which has kiddie rides, games, shops, food, etc. The beaches tend to have a lot of trash, and it is really hard to get parking.

  • Well my favorite beach is Sea Isle City because there are so many young people that go there and the bars there are awesome. Its a very small beach though. Its close to Stone Harbor and Avalon which are really nice beaches as well. My next favorite is Ocean City and North Wildwood.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS