Monday, July 19, 2010

What is the best way for finding a hospitality job in Santa Monica, LA? How fast I can find it?|183865

I_m thinking about moving to California for summer and looking for some hotel jobs, like a houseman, server, helper, room attendant, etc. I_m in New York right now and I cant find any job in hotels here. So I_m thinking about LA like summer destination and maybe hotels there needs some extra staff? What do you think? Thank you very much for your advises!

  • Good luck! Unemployment is still rising here. Check careerbuilder.com, monster.com, and craigslist.com.

  • If you want a hospitality job, your best bet is to go through the hotels websites directly. Look up a bunch of hotels in LA. Call them, apply to them, walk in. Unemployment is awful there, so you will have to try very hard! I find that monster and hotjobs only have internet spam jobs.

  • you probably wont find anything here. Los angeles unemployment is 15 percent.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS