Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is there a bus that would take you from indy to noblesville ?|130761

I don_t drive and would come into the Amtrak station if that is of any help.

  • Not that I know of and I live in Westfield which is just 7 miles from Noblesville. Your best bet would probably be to find a way to the Carmel Meijer store and take the IndyGo bus down to Indy. I don_t know if the bus to and from Fishers is still running or not. If you check IndyGo_s website (IndyGo.net), they will have more information. Good luck!

  • Noblesvill is a small farming community 27 miles north if Indy. I cannot find any bus line that serves that community.

  • I woud try a cab because u r not going very far ...I think greyhound is 69 bucks one way no matter where u r going

  • check greyhound.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS