Saturday, June 19, 2010

Who has highest crime rate New York or Los Angeles?|172488

I have been in Manhattan by foot. Nobody bothered me and I didn_t run into any scary situations. I was planning a trip to Los Angeles, I got a tour book and Los Angeles seems frightening. I know people from the east coast who have live in California and say that Los Angeles is nothing compared to New York. Which place has the highest crime rate?

  • The murder rate in LA (12.6) is about double that of NYC (6.6)

    When you look at the crime chart, you should realize the population of NYC is about double that of LA.

  • I have lived in L.A. my whole life and I was never scared. Just make sure to have a map if you are driving yourself around. Like anyplace there are Ghetto_s in LA. Not to worry it isn_t at all like the movies. It is a great place to be year round sun and beaches.

  • Los Angeles by FAR!!!!!!!
    LA is WAY worse than NY.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS