Sunday, June 27, 2010

How long is the transit from Grand Central Terminal to White Plains at the peak morning hours?|138598

This is my first trip to New York City and I have to go to White Plains on the Metro-North Railway during the peak morning hours on a Monday. How long will it take for me to get to White Plains from Grand Central Terminal? I need to plan so I get to where I need to be on time.

  • You will need to take the Metro North Railroad (not the normal train). Some trains take 50 minutes and some take 35 minutes, so make sure to allow at least 1 hour if you don_t want to be late.
    check here for schedules and fares:


    http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_��

  • The times range from 35 to 50 minutes, depending on the train you catch from the hours of 6AM to 9AM. You can use the link below to find out actual departure/arrival times.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS