Thursday, April 8, 2010

What is the best part of Alaska to visit?|179970

I_m going to Alaska next summer and every time I look online it shows me only tourist attractions. I_m considering moving there so I want the real experience. I_ll be there for a full 9 days so where should I start?

  • You should fly into Juneau or Petersburg, then work your way up North. SE Alaska is very majestic. You can end in Anchorage, or keep going farther and farther North (although it may be tougher to find an airport). If you_re into vikings at all, definitely start in Petersburg though.

  • if you don_t want the tourist attractions, find a town in alaska and see what it has to offer (not necessarily a touristy town) then go there and ask yourself if you could see yourself living there

  • Fargo - getting chopped into pieces and making it through the meat grinder

  • Sarah Palin_s house.

  • juno

  • juneau since it_s the capital!
    there_s a lot of history there :DDDDD

  • bering sea

  • yay polar bears
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS