Thursday, April 8, 2010

How hard is it to move across state?|120194

I plan on moving back to the Coeur d_Alene/Spokane area in about a year from Boise, Idaho. When should i send resumes to diffrent jobs, and how do I interview if i am across state? Anyone have any sugguestions? How much money should i save? Or any information will help.

  • The way I did it was set appointments for interviews and tours. And take a trip for nothing more than than this. I started interviewing a month out from the move. Letting the interviewer know the date of my move. I had to turn down 4 jobs before I made my move, so they could find someone else.
    Another thing that helps to keep costs down is if you have family in the area you can visit while doing your interviewing and tours of the companies during the day.
    One other thing that might help is if your present employer will allow you time off to make these trips for interviews.

  • why would you move somewhere without a job?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS