Monday, April 5, 2010

How to you go about moving to Cape Coral, FL?|140021

I have been planning on moving to Florida for some time and recently really started researching and looking for a job. I set a deadline for January 16th and found a catch twenty-two. In order to get a job I have to be a resident and in order to get an apartment I have to have a job there. There has to be some way around this, so that I can move there, but I am currently at a lose on how to do this! Thanks in advance.

  • Well, if you don_t already have a distant relative that lives there and if you_re not going down there with a huge wad of cash, maybe consider finding a room to rent for a while until you can get work, save a bit, and then select a good area to move.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS