Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What Is The Last City Youd Want to Visit and the First in the USA?|151530

Of the ones you haven_t been to, what is the first city you_d want to visit in the US and the last?

My first would be San Francisco, I looked at some of it on Street View, its positiveley gorgeous.
My last would be Los Angeles. Too crowded, and I hear the traffic is worse then that in NYC, which is horrible!

  • Any city in Texas -- gun toting crazies.
    Give it all back to Mexico.

    Love to See Seattle -- moutains, ocean, never bee to that part of country.

  • I_d like to see NYC.
    Not interested in Pittsburgh, PA.

  • First to see ........... Anchorage, Alaska
    Last to see ........... Brownsville, Texas

    I_ve seen most of the major cities, which eliminates them.

  • last ..New Orleans tied with NYC
    however, Honolulu sounds like a plan

  • i_ve been to most of the major cities in the us.
    New York
    Boston
    Phillaphedia
    Washington, DC
    Richmond
    Charlestown
    Raleigh
    Savannah
    Tampa
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Salt lake city
    Las Vegas
    San Francisco
    Portland
    Seattle

    The city i would like to go to the first would be austin, tx
    The last city would be L.A.

  • I_ve driven through Chicago, but haven_t really explored it, so I_ll say I_d like to explore Chicago.

    I really don_t have much interest in New Orleans.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS