Saturday, March 6, 2010

What is the best thing to do when you live in a small town, and it is a Saturday?|163052

I live in a small town, Circleville, Ohio!!! It really does suck when there is nothing to do, and it is a Satuday night! I_m a fun-seeker,and I really think I should move to the big city, but what do I do until then?

  • I live in Ohio too, I live in Geneva (Ashtabula county) What major city is Circleville close by? Try travelling to another city and I am sure you will find something. I live somewhat close (50 miles) to Cleveland.

    You live close to Columbus, there are a lot of things to do there, and I am sure they have a night life since it is a college town.

  • Organize something, like a last minute pot-luck. I_m sure there R other people like U, who would appreciate the effort. Check out Meet-up.com , there R so many nice groups that U can join in and around your area. If there isn_t one U like, get one together. It around 12 bucks to become a member. U can have fun even in a small town, remember it is up to U to create your own fun! Good Luck!

  • Pray for Monday- cause Sunday ain_t no better.

  • go 2 the lake

  • see if there are any _local_ concerts around, or go catch a movie with friends

  • Check the newspaper for events going on in your town or others near by. You might find some interesting things to do.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS