Saturday, March 6, 2010

What is the best miami hotel pool?|137163

I_m planning on traveling to miami soon and I want a hotel that isn_t incredibly expensive (no more than 250-300 a night) that has a great pool. I_m going to spend a lot of time next to it and I want something nice, but as secluded as possible. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

  • I_ve got your place.

    The Palms Hotel South Beach; www.thepalmshotel.com

    Others:
    Loews Miami Beach- nice pool but not secluded
    Trump Sonesta Beach Resort- 4th Floor pool, outdoors, next to cabanas, overlooking ocean
    Ritz-Carlton South Beach- Really nice, but might be too pricey
    Raleigh Hotel South Beach- Nice, and secluded
    National Hotel South Beach- Nice, and secluded
    Doral Golf Resort and Spa- Several Pools, including one at the spa building, available to all adult guests. Super nice and quiet. The spa there is nice too, and so is the golf.

  • __ but as secluded as possible __

    If that_s your priority I would go to Key Biscayne.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS