Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I get from Ft Lauderdale Airport to the nearest beach?|119131

I will arrive there on Wednesday morning and I have a five hours connection flight to wait for. I thought the nearest beach could be a good way to spend time. I am looking for a cheap option.

  • Try Dania Beach. It_s pretty close. Maybe a 7 minute cab ride.

  • I did that years ago. Go grab a cab and just say, _beach._ It_s really close and maybe $20. You can walk around and spend some sun time before heading back to the airport. Have fun.

  • Exit the Airport area and go North on US-1. Continue until you reach 17th Street causeway and turn right. Continue on 17th street east until you reach the beaches. You will pass over the intercoastal waterway and Port Everglades on the way. 17th street eventually just brings you right out to the beach.

  • Just go east a few miles and you will hit the beach....

  • take a taxi to Fort Lauderdale

  • Go East........


    Theres a body of Water about 1 mile away called the Atlantic ocean. Check it out.

  • Its about 5-7 minutes away from the airport. Just get in a cab I guess and tell him to talk you to a beach near by in Ft. Lauderdale. The Airport is right by the coast line.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS