Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What State would be GREAT to take a 3 month rest form a New York City life?|163170

I_ve been living in New York for 4 years now. I feel stressed out, I feel like I am a 40 year old lady but I_m just 23. I think I would need to take some time for myself but in a different place and environment. I just wantto know which state is good for that.

  • Come on down to Florida!

  • florida for sure! key west would be ideal because the pace of life down there is slowwww, laid back and the atmosphere is just overall relaxed. there are nice hotels, quaint little shops, and of course bars galore.

  • Welcome to california.

  • Chicago a great city

  • Spend 3 months in Wyoming and you_ll learn to appreciate all that New York has to offer.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS