Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How would I get from 2nd Market street to the new jersey state aquarium?|170901

I used the Septa website to figure out how to go to the new jersey state aquarium and it said that I have to get down at 2nd Market and walk 12 minutes. But google maps said I can drive 8 mins from 2nd Market but walk over 5 hours!Please let me know how to get there!

  • You_re literally only across the river from there at 2nd and Market. I don_t think that the ferry is running, but that_s an option. There are NJ Transit buses that head over the bridge and the PATCO high speed line also crosses the Ben Franklin Bridge. A walk to there from 2nd and Market will NOT take 5 hours...maybe one at most.

  • Try taking the Patco trains which run from Philly to the Jersey suburbs. You may have to walk a few blocks to catch Patco in Philly...I think there is a station near 8th and Market, and then you may have to walk a little bit from the Patco station in Camden to get to the aquarium. Good luck.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS