Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What requirements are there to cross the border from San Diego to Tijuana?|150589

I_m going on a trip to San Diego this weekend, and if we have time, we wanted to go to Tijuana. I know you don_t need a passport, but what do you need?

  • Well I live in San Diego and go to Tijuana all the time to go eat or party and all you need is your I.D. And make sure no one goes over there without one or forgets it somewhere in TJ, because then you get put in secondary, and it takes like 3 hours to get out of there.

  • i think you need a passport now as of jan 1 07. id check the internet.

  • My sister very recently went to Mexico and checked first. (I listened in.) They told her she only needed a passport to go into Mexico by air or water. They have just changed that temporarily with the exception that you need to have proof that you have applied for one, but it will be required again in the future. By land, she did not need one unless she would be there for a long time. It never hurts to have one when traveling outside of the U.S.
    Good luck and have fun!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS