Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is something productive to do in San Antonio in December-mid Jan?|169536

I_m going home to San Antonio after a semester away at college. I don_t want to spend my Winter vacation just partying all night and sleeping all day. What can I do to help out the community and are there events that are looking for volunteers? Thanks in advance.

  • Preparing for MLK Birthday march or volunteering for the next census year.

  • You can volunteer down town San Antonio in homeless shelters, visit hospitals, deliver gifts to shelters of domestic abused women and children.

    Good Luck :)

  • Volunteer for Keep San Antonio Beautiful

  • Meals on Wheels is always looking for volunteers.

  • I_m sure Manpower is also hiring temp... extra money is a good thing.

  • Sleep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS