Friday, January 1, 2010

What dance clubs in the Kansas City area have house music DJs?|134326

Are there any? If so, where and what nights?

I_m going to visit family and wanted to get my groove on but I didn_t know what clubs or bars played house music since house music isn_t popular in Kansas City.

  • okay, well the questioner said HOUSE, soo.... that explains that.

    I would say check out Glow (above the Empire Room on 39th and Broadway) on Friday and Saturday. They are pretty cool there and a couple of my buddies (the Control Freaks) spin there regularly. Booty house mostly, sometimes jump-up and stuff like that. Also (I think) they still have a house night at The Point (20-something and Belleview) on Friday nights.

  • download house music playlists for free
    http://free-housemusic.com/





  • There are many great clubs where the dj spins the music. A lot depends on he type of music you like to dance to--hip hop, club, country western, etc. And the age bracket of people you want to be around. One final thing is of course what part of town. A great source is the pitch I believe you can go online to the pitch kansas city mo. Google it and it will pop up

  • I am going to have to agree with Revilo on this one.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS