Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some activities to do in Orlando FLorida?|150707

I am going to orlando florida from march 19 to march 24. We are flying from chicago. What are some good things to do while in florida. And where are some of the nice beaches?

  • Stayed there not too long ago myself. Here_s the attractions page of the hotel we stayed it, it hits a lot of the big attractions.


    http://www.hiinternationaldriveorlandoho��


    You_ll be fairly close to Cocoa Beach from Orlando. It_s located about 60 miles out and is well worth the drive. Really awesome!

  • That_s funny, me and my family will be there then. We are going to a mystery dinner theather on Internation Dr. I have been to Fl. manyh times and this is something I have never done. Daytona is close by and Tampa isnt to far of a drive. All kinds of theme parks as I_m sure you know. There are also airboat trips you can take and the alligator farm is ok also. I think its a little pricey but fun to go once.
    Have fun. I know we will.

  • Disney world, universal studios and islands of adventure, Seaworld, Busch gardens, Discovery cove, Aquatica. You will have to drive a bit for a natural beach.

  • ummmm... go to DISNEY WORLD lol. But besides that, there are tons of nice things to do in Florida. Visit Key West or Tampa if you are up for a drive

  • Key West, but not for beaches, more for boating. Beaches, New Smyrna Beach, its a lot less crowded than Daytona
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS